Parents and Guardians who need child care resources can call Child Care Aware of Minnesota at 1-888-291-9811 or go to www.parentaware.org to search on-line for child care options.
Greater Twin Cities United Way’s 2-1-1 Resource Hotline: If you or someone you know needs assistance accessing food, paying housing bills or other essential services, dial 2-1-1 or text the letters MNCOVID to 898-211. A Certified Community Resource Specialist will help you find available resources in your area. Additionally, visit our 2-1-1 resource website for the latest information on COVID-19.
If you need a COVID-19 test, you can take it free with or without medical insurance. Click here for more information.
MINNESOTA CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) HOTLINES:
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline for Community Mitigation (Schools, Child Care, Business) Questions: (651)297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504 7 am – 7 pm/7 days a week
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline for Health and Testing Questions: (651)201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903 7 am – 7 pm/7 days a week
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline for Housing Questions: Single Family Residences: (651)296-8125 or Multi-Family Residences: (651)297-4455 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
- State of Minnesota: Discrimination Helpline
- Minnesotans can call the Discrimination Helpline at (651)539-1133 1(833)454-0148. Translation/interpretation services are available.
- CLUES-Comunidades Latinas En Servicio COVID-19 Hotline: Call or text (651)768-0000 8:30 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday. Provides information about COVID-19 resources.
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety Stay At Home Order Concerns: (651)793-3746 firstname.lastname@example.org